Full time vehicle technician required for family run independent garage in Kingsteignton. We are looking for an experienced and self motivated vehicle technician to join our team as we expand.
AC Garage Services, originally founded in 2010, has continued it’s steady growth maintaining and repairing vehicles for our loyal clients, contractors and the local community. The time has come for us to welcome a new technician to our team as we diversify and expand.
We are looking for the following requirements as a minimum.
- The successful candidate must have a full UK driver’s license
- At least NVQ level 3 in light vehicle maintenance and repair or equivalent.
- The successful candidate must have a personal tool collection
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Excellent time keeping
Additional advantageous requirements. (Not essential)
- MOT tester qualification (Active)
- More than 4 years experience
- Diagnostic experience
- EV/Hybrid qualifications and experience
Job duties include:
- Maintaining workshop cleanliness
- Carrying out class 4 MOTs
- Servicing and repairing all makes and models of cars, Vans, MPVs and 4×4’s
- Adhering to manufacturers maintenance and repair procedures
- Interpreting and diagnosing a wide range of customers complaints
- Navigating OEM portals for repair information
- Liaising with service advisor/work shop controller
- Use of specialist tools and equipment
- Guiding and supporting apprentices
Full personalised training programme implemented after probation period ends along with continued in house training as required.
Benefits of working with us:
- Personalised training programme
- Monthly tool purchase allowance
- Lunch supplied every Friday
- Annual pay review
- Family discount
- IMI professional register membership
- Comprehensive tool insurance
- Family first policy
- Free MOT for personal vehicle
- No weekend shifts
- Plus more!
Our working week is 42.5 hours from 8 am – 5:30 pm.
If you want to maximise your potential in an environment where openness, friendliness, integrity, and flexibility are paramount and where communication, rewards and personal development are taken seriously, this is the job for you!
Salary: £30,000 – £38,000 per annum.
If you want to maximize your potential in an environment where openness, friendliness, integrity, and flexibility are paramount and where communication, rewards and personal development are taken seriously, this is the job for you!
To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org or just pop in…